Presents: Mozella Sullivan Beyond Consciousness...


http://www.femmixx.com/

A woman of compassion, drive and creativity, Mozella Sullivan strives to inform her community and others about the issues that affect them daily. With a new platform, Consciousness magazine, she shines light on the subjects that have been forgotten and overlooked- awakening a new consciousness within all of us.

Mozella Sullivan: Vice President and Co-Publisher of Consciousness Magazine.
By Toleya Kamara: Writer.


Who is Mozella Sullivan? I can say that I’m a person of compassion. I’ve always been the one to administer help to others, basically, giving of myself to those in need. I consider myself a very spiritual being a faithful woman of God. I feel that my gifts/talents and testimonies will aspire women all over the world. I’m a woman of character, paving the way and setting positive examples for others.

What is your heritage? Where are you from originally? I was born in Kankakee, Illinois and raised in a poverty stricken town called Hopkins Park.

When did you realize the importance of helping others? I learned the importance of helping others at a very young age. Coming from a large family, my parents have always instilled in me the importance of helping others. We all need each other in this world. Our life is like a puzzle. Someone will come along to make the pieces fit together.

Is the magazine an extension of your own consciousness? Somewhat, I always try to be aware of things going on around me.

What does consciousness mean to you? Consciousness means to elevate the mind to think deeper, and to grasp the concept of things happening around you, awareness. read more http://www.femmixx.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jimmy Jam & Terry Lewis – Legendary and Iconic Grammy Award-winning Songwriters & Music Producers

Ugo Lord Believe it Live it Dream it

An interview with Eugene Brown